Project: Pinwheel baby blanket
Yarn: Marks and Kattens Bomull, 50% cotton, 50% wool
# of total balls purchased; 6
Original intention: A baby sweater of some sort
Total yarn used: 3 of the six balls by the time I'm done.
Started: Sometime in May
Project: Felted needle roll
Yarn: Patons Classic Wool, purple and rust
Original intention: Yarn left over from the felted slipper frenzy at Christmas
Total yarn used: Hmm...hard to say. Half a ball of the purple has gotten me this far, and I have another full ball that I was hoping to get rid of. Half a ball of the rust as well, which won't get me all the way. Not sure what I'm going to do after that.
Started: Today
Project: Colourful toddler socks
Yarn: Fortissima Colori (I think)
Original intention: Socks for me
Total yarn used: Most of that ball there hopefully.
Started: Last weekend
The other project is not a stash busting project, but rather a recent stash acquisition. Patons Stretch Sock in the Kelp colourway. I'm also trying two socks on two circs at one time, which while fiddly at first, seems to be going fairly well. Considering I started them yesterday, I'd say they're going pretty well indeed.
I love this face.
3 comments:
Hankiepoo!
I am working on my mother's stretch socks. I'm making the cable socks from the book in small. I went down to 2.75mm. What size are you using? They have a lot of stretch, so I'm hoping they'll be fine. She is small and only wears a size 6.
He looks so grown up! My goodness!
I'm working on socks too! (Monkey in regia).
I don't think you are going to be bored whilst himself is away!
Handsome Hank pic!
Post a Comment