I've been trying to come up with some cute and clever way of doing the 'big reveal' of the results of the 3d ultrasound today, as I know there are at least a few people out there who are mildly interested in finding out what we're having (I've gotten your messages ladies).
Anyhow, all relevant immediate family have been contacted now and it's late and I'm tired, so I guess it's time just to be out with it.
We are having
a little
GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To my Knitterpudlian compatriots, have 'atter with the pink yarn.
Pictures are amazing. I think she actually looks like me. So weird and cool at the same time.
Anyhow, gotsta sleep. It's been quite the exciting day. Until later...
8 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm FINALLY getting to knit GIRL STUFF!!!!!!! I'm probably almost as excited as you guys! (And I've got something in the stash I've had a long time, waiting for a little girl....) Oh, my. Now I'll never get that afghan finished....
Congrats! And, yes, she is a total cutie. Those pictures are amazing, aren't they? When my SIL had hers we were all like, "Another Roy Boy!" You could so see the Roy looks before birth. :)
Okay. Now I can finally go to bed.
WOOHOO! Girls are so much fun. Frills and ribbons and bows ... and pink :)
Congratulations
grinning from ear to ear ... I was right! Well, I'm not just grinning because I am a good guesser, I'm also very excited for that little bean to be a sweet little girl (I have 2 nieces and 3 nephews, and definately enjoyed shopping and knitting for the little girls most!). Now you will have a "Millionaire's family" - a boy and a girl (Hank must be excited for a sister!).
Yay, yay, yay! I love little girls (boys are ok, but girls are awesome! Just don't tell my nephews!)
Three crows!!!!! Like Heddy, I am happy to be a good guesser and happy for you. Girls are such fun to knit for! Plus, I do have the cutest pattern and yarn for a GIRL!
Oh, Happy Day!! Such exciting news and I am so happy for all three of you. This little "Beannette" will surely be inundated with gorgeous hand knits.
Hi, I'm kind of behind on my blog reading, but - oh that's so nice you are having a little girl! After having two sons, who were also wonderful mind you :)it has been so much fun to have a little granddaughter. And all the lovely little girl things to make . . .
This is so exciting! And I see that you just blew by the 90 days-to-go mark too!
Of course as a knitter, I can't help but to think of all the lovely colours that I get to play with now!
Congrats!!! That's so exciting!!! :)
Post a Comment