Monday, December 01, 2008

Lame Duck Pregnancy...

According to my ticker, there's one hundred days left. One hundred days to that rather arbitrary number of a due date. Whee.

Some drive-by blogging coming up...



Hat. Skull Isle pattern from Son of Stich n' Bitch. Knit this in like, two and half days. Haven't picked up the needles since. But I love my new hat.



Two more sleep sacks. I love these things...they're so sweet.



Doing some more onesies as well. I was hunting around at Frenchy's for some and it was just more of the same of what I've already picked up. Then it dawned on me that I could scour the bin of men's t-shirts for usable material, most of which wasn't worn at all. So I've got a stack to work on, some of which I'm thinking might be good for gifts.

And that's it. I'm starting to tire easily again, getting back in the habit of napping, which I must admit I'm not all that upset about. The fact that they are more like three hour complete and total black-outs is a little bothersome, as the better part of my day has disappeared once I regain conciousness. Sleeping at night is getting complicated...just not comfortable. I suspect, like everything else, this will no go away or improve. *sigh*

Anyhow, I'm trying to blog and watch Dragon's Den at the same time and I must admit, Dragon's Den is winning. Until later...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm watching Heros and playing around on the computer too. Looks like those naps aren't getting in the way of your productivity though - lots of FO's for you!

Well off to get something more to eat!

lexa said...

When I was nearing the end with the Oldest One, I used to have to sleep on the sofa (sectional) with my legs up over the back of the sofa. I slept on my stomach with one leg cocked up for belly room with both of them for a loonngg time. I was surprised I could do it, but it was the most comfortable. Towards the end it doesn't matter what you do. :(

Donna M said...

You're being very productive between naps. All the new baby stuff is looking so cute!

ellen said...

You have made so many wonderful things for that wee baby.
Rest, rest, rest...sleep and enjoy.

best to you,e.

ChickenBetty said...

tag you're it.
Love the hat.
"Pinto Bean" makes me laugh!