Saturday, November 10, 2007

Please Send Hand-Knits...



I don't have enough wool socks for this.

6 comments:

Heddy said...

it's accumulating fast, eh? I am frantically knitting while the snow grows deeper ... this is not right (no snow until Christmas!)

lexa said...

I'm not liking this! We drove home from Bridgewater in it. Thank goodness for 4-Wheel drive! I am a nervous winter driver, so I worked on a Booga Bag and tried not to look at the roads. (Hubby was obviously driving!) There was more snow in Bridgewater than there is here.

Anonymous said...

You're worried already?!?
You'd better reexamine your mental snow preparedness. Welcome to the east coast - it only gets more from here..whatever weather you fear, there will be more.

;)

The Ninja Knitter said...

I am so grateful to whatever guardian angel gave me a flat tire last week...necessitating the switch to the winter tires for the car. And I hear you about the need for hand knits - worsted weight socks knit up in a pinch.

ellen said...

Oh. my...is this early for you way up there? I have no clue. From here, it looks lovely, but then again, I don't live there.
I do know what it is like to have "it" in the nursery and what it can do with or to the greenhouses. Our snow, when it comes, is usually so wet and heavy and can collapse a greenhouse overnight.
Hunker down, stay warm and safe..keep those needles at warp speed, drink some hot chocolate and dream of that puppy who is soon to come.

Anonymous said...

ah ha ha ha! Where are those blue skies now?

Much Love!