OMG ... it is gorgeous! you must bring it for show and tell!
It is stunning. Please bring it to Knit Nite!
Tis awesome!
I got your note re: roadtrippin' ... sounds good! We can discuss at the Knit Nite tonight -- I got the room at the Superstore (but dress warm -- it is always so cold there!)H
Wow! You knit fast! It looks great. Will it be dry enough for Knit Nite show and tell? I hope I can get there...
Heddy has it right, it is gorgeous!Which yarns did you end up using? A white and a varigated?
it is even better in person ... I am so making one of these! (I have never worn a tam in my life, but yours is so gorgeous!)
who posts here more than me? sorry, I meant to add this to my last comment, but got trigger happy with the enter key ...I am good to go on Saturday ... posted on my blog re: the road trip. Lemme know if you want to go.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
OMG ... it is gorgeous! you must bring it for show and tell!
It is stunning. Please bring it to Knit Nite!
Tis awesome!
I got your note re: roadtrippin' ... sounds good! We can discuss at the Knit Nite tonight -- I got the room at the Superstore (but dress warm -- it is always so cold there!)
H
Wow! You knit fast! It looks great. Will it be dry enough for Knit Nite show and tell? I hope I can get there...
Heddy has it right, it is gorgeous!
Which yarns did you end up using? A white and a varigated?
it is even better in person ... I am so making one of these! (I have never worn a tam in my life, but yours is so gorgeous!)
who posts here more than me? sorry, I meant to add this to my last comment, but got trigger happy with the enter key ...
I am good to go on Saturday ... posted on my blog re: the road trip. Lemme know if you want to go.
Post a Comment