Hank. It's Friday after all.
Ball. Courtesy of The Ninja Knitter! I won a little item in her advent giveaway, and it is soft and squishy and so very very pretty. Big thanks to her. The photo is kind of crappy as I didn't use the flash. I wanted to get as close to the true colour as possible. This lovely little ball of handspun (and dyed I believe) will be my little pet for a while until I figure out something special to knit up.
Tis all. Off to yarn shop tomorrow with the Knit Niters! So excited.
4 comments:
both the hank and the ball look very pettable. You are a lucky gal! See you in the morning!
Tomorrow is going to be fun!
Awesome - so glad it arrived safely. Enjoy!
I meant to tell you that the hat is just so gorgeous. I just can't believe how lovely it is. I wish I could knit one. It reminds me of one of those fantastic paper weights..you know the ones that just are so gorgeous.
Post a Comment