He looks so innocent! LOL! I know how that is now. Jewel thinks I'm a giant chew toy. She nips at other people a bit, but she constantly chowing down on me. I'm trying to correct that. Sometimes she listens, but if she gets carried away it's hard to get her to stop. Hope they cover that in school! (She's pretty much gotten "sit" already, though.)
Hank is adorable. He makes me want another Shepherd so much. It'll be a year next month since we lost Kata. I'm trying to convince my husband that the joy and fun they bring outweighs the sadness of losing them. The look on your face doesn't really convey joy though, LOL.
4 comments:
naughty dog!
He looks so innocent! LOL! I know how that is now. Jewel thinks I'm a giant chew toy. She nips at other people a bit, but she constantly chowing down on me. I'm trying to correct that. Sometimes she listens, but if she gets carried away it's hard to get her to stop. Hope they cover that in school! (She's pretty much gotten "sit" already, though.)
Hank is adorable. He makes me want another Shepherd so much. It'll be a year next month since we lost Kata. I'm trying to convince my husband that the joy and fun they bring outweighs the sadness of losing them. The look on your face doesn't really convey joy though, LOL.
That is really worth a thousand words! Would one of them be "help"? Or maybe "ofF" or "down"?
Post a Comment