
My coffee cup should give you an idea of scale. I love this pin cushion...it's made of felt, it's blue and it makes me laugh.
In any case, yesterday was Crafternoon day and at the very mention, Chicken Edith became very excited. So I brought her along. She has since been dubbed the Queen of the Crafternoon. She presides over the meeting, which opens with a Show and Tell period, followed by the dispensing of beverages and treats, then the craft itself, and then closing with the participants (usually only two of us) settling on a project for the following week. Chicken Edith needed a little fresh air and a change of scenery, so we hopped in the Jeep and off we went.

Always remember...safety first.
Much like myself, Edith is not content to merely be a passanger. Chickens may not be able to fly, but dammit, they can drive.
Here's Edith with the completed crafts. You can see she's a little freaked out.

We caught Edith trying to peck at the pumpkin seeds before the end of the day. I think she looks very guilty.
And so ends Edie's first big day out. More to come, I'm sure...
3 comments:
Holy Crap! That pic of her strapped into the front seat is a riot! Thanks for the laugh and for loving that little chicken.
I do...I do love this chicken.
Cool chick ya got there. Did ya crafterize her on one of your afternoons? Brie43
Post a Comment