Anyone else who is sick to death of winter, please raise your hands. Thought so. There's a whole herd of us out there.
So this is how much I'm hating winter right now. My connector flight from Sarnia to Toronto, a piddly little forty minute flight, not even enough time to fight with the peanut bag, eat the peanuts and fully digest them, was CANCELLED! %$#@&*()!@#$@@!
Thats right, expletive. Not expletive deleted, full on, full blown expletive. A whole stream of expletives as a matter of fact. I think I will be expletiving all day.
As far as I know, the flight from Toronto to Regina is still on track but damned if the Bombardier or *&^%$%^& Dehaveland Dash 8 twin prop piece of *&^% could be bothered to show up at the @#$%^&* one horse airport to pick my !@@ up. I...hate...everything.
As a rather crappy consolation, Air Canada has booked me on the 6 am flight tomorrow, connecting with a 9 am flight out of TO to Regina for an approximate arrival time of around noonish. It's better than my having tried to race to TO (a four hour drive) to catch my 1:30 pm flight. I won't be late for Biff's grad, but it is one more day added to the...too many &^%$#@! days since I've seen him last.
Life can be so frustrating sometimes.
So I'm going to go do a little retail therapy.
No comments:
Post a Comment