Saturday, August 11, 2007

A Terrier's Vacation...

Terriers are my very favourite breed...



Cute and cuddly, easy dogs to feed...



They'll help bring you up whenever you are down...



Terriers average twenty pounds...



When I walk around in this terrier town...



One thing that makes me down is when people...put...



[sweaters]



...on their dogs...



NB: Kids in the Hall, for those who may not know, were a Canadian sketch comedy troupe, hugely popular in the early to mid nineties, known for their perhaps 'off beat' humour (or maybe it's just a Canuck thing?). If you're from the States and not familiar, you may recognize Dave Foley, a former member, who made a good cross border transisition onto US tv on News Radio. This video contains some adult language.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man! I love kids in the hall!!
Kevin, Dave, Bruce, Mark and Scott.

I loved it when Scott would do Queen EII!!
Or when ANY of them dressed up as women.
giggles