Monday, November 19, 2007

Definitely No Boys Allowed...


The tub for the main bath arrived today....finally. I think it was on backorder for like two weeks. What's the first thing you think I did? That's right, I sat in it. Twas awesome. I can picture many a bubbly, quiet, serene soak taking place here. Well, hopefully not here, on the landing at the top of the stairs. That might be a little awkward.

4 comments:

The Ninja Knitter said...

That is one hell of a tub, lady! Colour me jealous...and wondering just how nice the tub would be to felt things in. ;)

Steph said...

That's a lovely sparkly tub you've got there.

A bubble bath on the landing would be very eccentric.

Alison said...

I'm hoping you also sat in it before you ordered it. I mean, what would have happened if you ordered it without trying it out, and it came, and it looked gorgeous but didn't feel right? How awful would that be?

Anonymous said...

Ooh that is nice. Dibs on a long soak!

Is it puppy time yet? I'm so excited for you.