Friday, January 11, 2008

Ah yes Grasshoppaaaah, Be One With the Puppy...

I was Googling something about dog training and behaviour last night and I came across this...well, I don't rightly know what it is. A journal entry? It hardly counts as an article. Anyhow, upon reading this, I laughed so hard I was crying. Its as though whomever wrote it, put it through an automatic translating or thesaurus machine of some kind. In any event, you simply MUST read it. Enjoy.

Be One With the Puppy

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to locomote over to the life room and cognize that I should knit a clip.

6 comments:

Heddy said...

I am laughing so hard, I may dampen the gaments that my lower left and right appendages reside! ... too funny! I especially enjoyed "All too oft we bury the real ground why we purchase a puppy in the first spot... merriment!"

It certianly makes you appreciate that although minors turn up and locomote off on their own (so kids just ... show up at your door? huh! takes some of the fun out of it, eh! ;) ), but a puppy turns up to be your very own four-legged fan ball club. I can always use a fan ball club.

Thanks for the giggles!

Donna M said...

Very odd and very funny at the same time. It does seem as if some inanimate machine is translating it from a foreign language!

Anonymous said...

oh it tickles!

lexa said...

Wow. Things locomote a lot in that person's world. Must be translated. There was a blog I used to read, can't remember the name. It was a knitting blog, but it was translated from German or something, and a lot of the time it was quite funny to read the translations! I think she used Babel, and some of the translations sure were doozies!

ellen said...

Do you think it's really safe and prudent to knit a clip? That could be messy!
This is too funny. Thanks for sharing. Just don't let Hank read it. It could be dangerous.

scarletti said...

Oh thank you sooo much, I needed that laugh from the link.